True Faith

True Faith

When I have true faith, I fear nothing and no one.
I experience Divine attention and care.
 
When my loved ones are in "danger", I trust that there is a Divine wisdom greater than my needs and desires.
 
 Although I fight with love for a world of equality and well being for all, I am able to perceive divine justice and wisdom behind the apparent injustices.

When I have true faith, I do not complain when my desires are not fulfilled. 

I do not feel that I have been forgotten when my prayers "are not answered", because I trust that the Divine knows better the needs of my soul.
 
When I have true faith, I am liberated from the need to control all and everyone. I allow each to follow his or her own inner voice. 

I neither criticize nor condemn others or myself.
 
When I have true faith, I forgive easily, as I am aware that each experience is a just and wise opportunity for my growth process. 
 
I feel secure in my confidence that all results of my efforts will be the best possible outcome for our mutual evolution. 
 
I have patience because I know that the Divine knows better when my desires should be satisfied. 
 
 
When I have true faith, I love all unconditionally - even those whom I do not know, and those who behave egotistically because I remember that each being is a unique Divine __expression.

I never feel lonely. I feel the Divine close to me around me and within me.

I am sincere and truthful in all my transactions and communications. Doing otherwise would be to lie or cheat my own Self.

I give to all, serving the Divine in each. I remember that it is the one Universal Consciousness (my "Self") who is hungry who is homeless, orphaned or in jail.
 
When I have true faith, I am simple and humble. I have no need to boast of myself in order to feel my self-worth 
 
My divine nature is my self-worth. What more then can I have or do in order to be worthy? 
 
As divine energy is it possible that my self-worth can be change because of other people's opinions? 
 
 
When I have true faith, I have clarity and power. 
 
My energy is free to focus in the present and to express itself creatively and effectively.
 
When I have true faith, I am happy. I perceive Divine beauty everywhere and in everyone. Also in myself 
 
My mind is free to experience the present, which is much more beautiful than the past and future. 
 
When I have true faith, I proceed with courage even into the unknown because I know very well that all is Divine.
 
I radiate Joy, Light and Love. 
 
There is peace and exhalation. 
 
All is Divine. 


And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam: and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky. Thus Allah puts the wrath on those who believe not.(Quran 6:125. )

If Allah wants to do good to a person, He makes him comprehend the religion (the understanding of the Quran and the Sunnah, the ways of the Prophet (S.A.W).